Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 29th Playlist

Set 1:

1. Apollo Brown -- The Answer
2. Nas -- Memory Lane (Sittin' In Da Park)
3. Black Moon -- Shit Iz Real

Set 2:

1. Q-Tip -- We Fight / Love ft. Raphael Saadiq
2. Scientifik -- I Got Planz ft. Diamond D
3. Group Home -- Up Against The Wall
4. Raekwon -- Rainy Dayz ft. Ghostface Killah
5. Sunz Of Man -- The Plan
6. Count Bass D -- We Love Hard We Fight Hard
7. GZA -- Life Is A Movie
8. Pete Rock & CL Smooth -- They Reminisce Over You
9. Phonte, Grap Luva & Kev Brown -- Vibe
10. 9th Wonder -- Band Practice ft. Phonte & Median

Set 3:

1. Black Milk -- G ft. Guilty Simpson
2. Oddisee -- Crazy High
3. MF Doom -- Go With The Flow
4. Madvillain -- Papermill
5. Madlib -- Two Pistols (Instrumental)
6 . Homeboy Sandman -- Echoes
7. Blu & Exile -- No Greater Love
8. The Doppelgangaz -- KnowntchooTahLie
9. Oddisee -- Every Day People (Instrumental)

Set 4:

1. Tanya Morgan -- Dr. Morgan Hypnotherapy
2. The Doppelgangaz -- At Night
3. Big K.R.I.T. -- Shine On ft. Bun B (request)
4. Outkast -- Crumblin' Erb
5. Blue & Exile -- The Only One
6. Raekwon -- Ason Jones
7. The Doppelgangaz -- Lush

1 comment:

  1. Great show!! Always though. Question........have you ever thought about archiving your shows? Sometimes I miss them and then I look at the tracklist and I'm like "I can't believe I missed that"......

    ReplyDelete